tiles-users mailing list archives

From JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlm...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use a custom org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 17:23:37 GMT
Hello,
  I'm using Tiles 2.1.4 with Struts 2.3.16. I have a need to modify the
code of the JSP files on the fly, before the request dispatch process them,
so it compiles the JSP before using it. I've taken a look at different
approach, but it seems one option could be to extend
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext and overwrite
the methods include and forward so I can intercept the call, modify the
JSP, and call the super. Is it possible to do that? How can I setup Tiles
to use my own version of ServletTilesRequestContext?

Thanks

JL