tiles-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Filho <sergio.fi...@loopix.com.br>
Subject Apache Tiles size limit for JSP files
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 21:39:32 GMT
Hi

Does anynone know if Apache Tiles has a size limit for JSP files?

I have a basic template and some definitions that extend the template
specifying the body attribute.
It works fine for every JSP so far but for one page tiles does not show
complete template. It misses the last attibute (that is the page footer).
After some tests, I realized that the problem was the size of the page. It
works fine up to 5977 chars and 6581 bytes but one more letter and it stops
working.
I checked the generated HTML source code and the footer is really not there.

Does it make any sense?

I am using Spring MVC. I don't think there is any relation but there is
always a possibility.

I defined the basic template called "template_basico" like this:

<definition name="template_basico"
template="/WEB-INF/views/t/template_basico.jsp">
    <put-attribute name="head" value="/WEB-INF/views/t/head.jsp" />
    <put-attribute name="global_code"
value="/WEB-INF/views/t/global_code.jsp" />
    <put-attribute name="header" value="/WEB-INF/views/t/header.jsp" />
    <put-attribute name="footer" value="/WEB-INF/views/t/footer.jsp" />
</definition>

The "template_basico" page is:

<tiles:insertAttribute name="head" />
    <tiles:insertAttribute name="global_code" />
    <tiles:insertAttribute name="header" />
    <tiles:insertAttribute name="body" />
    <tiles:insertAttribute name="footer" />

For my page I defined:

<definition name="games.truco_rules" extends="template_basico">
    <put-attribute name="body" value="/WEB-INF/views/games/truco_rules.jsp"
/>
</definition>

Inside "truco_rules.jsp" there is only basic HTML.

If the content of truco_rules.jsp has more than 5977 chars (6581 bytes) the
"footer" stops being included in the final HTML.

Any Ideias?

Thanks

*Sergio Filho*
Desenvolvimento
Rua Bandeira Paulista, 600, CJ22 - São Paulo/SP
Tel: +55 11 3097-0074
e-mail: sergio.filho@loopix.com.br <michelle.soffiatti@loopix.com.br>

*Essa mensagem é destinada exclusivamente ao seu destinatário e pode conter
informações confidenciais, protegidas por sigilo profissional ou cuja
divulgação seja proibida por lei. O uso não autorizado de tais informações
é proibido e está sujeito às penalidades cabíveis.*

*This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain
information that is confidential and protected by a professional privilege
or whose disclosure is prohibited by law. Unauthorized use of such
information is prohibited and subject to applicable penalties.*