tiles-users mailing list archives

From Eric B <ebe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Mustache templates?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:59:51 GMT
On 13-11-21 10:32 AM, Phillip Johnsen wrote:

> We have just started working on a webapp to show others how we usually build
> our webapps.
>
> Although it's still a work in progress, it might give you some ideas
> about flow, attributes with mustache templates and rendering.
>
> https://github.com/finn-no/tiles-mustache-example

Thanks Phillip.

I've been going through your example code, and it is definitely helpful for me to get a better
understand of how to use mustache in a Tiles context,
but I'm still confused on one thing.  I was having difficulty seeing how/where Tiles knew
to use the data from the Model to merge with mustache
templates, but I presume all that is done automatically if Tiles is using the MustacheRenderer
(enabled by setting TilesConfigurer.completeAutoload =
true).

Is that accurate?

What do you use to generate URL/links server side in Java?  In JSP/etc spring provides handy
taglibs (ie: <spring:url />), to automatically calculate
contextPaths, etc.  But I haven't found anything as quick and easy to use in Java.

Thanks,

Eric