tiles-users mailing list archives

From Eric B <ebe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Mustache templates?
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 20:45:31 GMT
On 13-11-05 5:17 PM, Mick Semb Wever wrote:

>> Are there any examples how to use Mustache templates in Tiles?
>
> The datamodel coming into the tiles mustache attribute must also be made
> available, through a separate url, to the client as json.
>
> The mustache template must also be available, through a url, to the
> client.
>
> At Finn the above approach has been working well for us.

Are you able to post a couple of examples of tiles-definitions to help me understand?
How do you specify template partials? Or data models in the tiles-def?
Or even the template itself?

According to the Finn.no blog (http://tech.finn.no/2012/05/15/putting-a-mustache-on-tiles-3/)
- pretty much the only hit I was able to find that has
mustache with Tiles - you just specify the mustache template using an absolute path (ie:/my_template.mustache).
 Does that mean that
http://my.domain.com/my_template.mustache also has to exist?

I've tried reading through the MustacheBuilder code to understand how/where the templates/data
models are retrieved, but the it appears that the
datamodels come from a scoped request object.  And I get lost trying to figure out how/where
in the code they are loaded into the request contexts.

Thanks,

Eric