tiles-users mailing list archives

From Mick Semb Wever <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cascading preference when a view name matches several templates
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 16:09:22 GMT
ClamAV 0.96.5

On Tue, 2013-10-29 at 11:45 -0400, Eric B wrote:
> How does tiles know which definition to use?  Is there a precedence
> order?  Is it based on the order in which the tile*.xml files are
> registered/loaded?

Without double-checking the code my memory from experience tells me that
the first definition found (as files are loaded and as found in the
file) is the definition that is used.

~mck

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

| http://github.com/finn-no | http://tech.finn.no |