tiles-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas LE BAS <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Re: Tiles3 freemarker from DB integration
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 00:59:04 GMT
It looks like a JSP problem, not freemarker.

I don't know what the DataBaseTemplateLoader class does, but perhaps it
uses response.getOutputStream() while the JSP is using
response.getWriter(). The servlet API does not support calling both.

I suggest you migrate you JSP to freemarker if you can, it would be
easier if you can use a single technology.

Otherwise, calling response.flushBuffer() may help, although it is
inefficient.

Hope this helps,