tiles-users mailing list archives

From Mck <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release of 2.2.3?
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 13:19:45 GMT
> I’m wondering if there are any plans to release Tiles 2.2.3? I’m trying to
> build a Spring 3.1 app (which only supports Tiles 2.1.2+)

It is certainly possible to run tiles-3 on spring-3.0 and spring-3.1
But then the spring-tiles integration bundled with spring is no good.
What we did at finn.no is to use just those integration classes found in
spring-3.2. An artifact for just those classes is found here

https://jira.springsource.org/secure/attachment/20120/SPR-8825-0.1-finn.pom
https://jira.springsource.org/secure/attachment/20121/SPR-8825-0.1-finn-classes.jar

We would rather you upgraded to tiles-3 (that's where our focus is), but
if you can't i can look into making a release of 2.2.3 for you next week…

~mck

--
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo da Vinci

| http://github.com/finn-no | http://tech.finn.no |