tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ramiro Aparicio <ramiro.apari...@prot-on.com>
Subject Re: Version for production site
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:28:26 GMT
Hi Michael

Using Spring 3.1 is better to use Tiles 2.2.2 as it has all
initialization code just included Tiles 3.0 support is only included on
Spring 3.2
I am in the process of migrating from 2.2.2 to 3.0.1 in production and
still haven't found a killer feature for me, but 3.0 will surely get
more support and migrating in a couple of months will be worse that
including 3.0.1 right now.

Ramiro Aparicio

El 23/01/2013 19:23, NuTravel escribió:
> I am looking to integrate Tiles into a production site and would like to know what version
(2.2.2 or 3.0.1) would you recommend.  my site is using Spring 3.1 and Java v 7.

> the reason i am asking is that 3.0.1 states it is still beta but was release almost a
year ago and 2.2.2 was release almost 3 years ago.