tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Beckes <rbec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2 MessageResources in tiles
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 18:49:39 GMT
Thanks for the tip Chris! Unfortunately, I still get the same error
with that tag added.

--
Ryan Beckes
Inftropy

Disclaimer: This message (and any attachments) is confidential and is
intended only for the addressee(s). This message may contain information
that is protected by one or more legally recognized privileges. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, I did not intend to
waive, and I do not waive, any legal privilege or the confidentiality of
the message. If you receive this message in error, please notify me
immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your computer and
network without saving it in any manner. The unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message, including
attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.