tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ephemeris Lappis <ephemeris.lap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles 2.2.2 and portlets
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 06:58:14 GMT
Hello.

I've already seen many times this test application, but It doesn't
give me what I'd like. The test code seems to evaluate an internal
Tiles class like the TilesContainer, but I don't see anything about
how the framework resolves view definitions or render them...

To start with my portlet test, the first things I'd need should be an
indication about the classes that must be configured (web.xml ?) to
initialize the framework and dispatch requests in the context of my
portlet application.

Thanks anyway !
Another idea ?

Regards.