tiles-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas LE BAS <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Re: White Space and Line Breaks removed from HTML source
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:20:32 GMT
On 12-07-03 05:59 AM, Luchs, Marvin wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I am using Apache Tiles 2.2.2 (with Spring) and I am wondering if nobody
 > except me had the following problem as I can't find any information
 > about it.
 >
 > In my .jspx file I have the following markup:

 > When rendered using Apache Tiles it becomes this:

 > As you can see, there are several modifications to the markup I've
 > written.

Hi Marvin,

Apache Tiles is definitely *not* rewriting anything, whatever the version.

I believe your JSP container is the culprit, optimizing the XML tags,
either because it's a .jspx instead of .jsp, or perhaps because you use
the tag <jsp:root>, or because of some configuration.

I'll refer you to the documentation of your application server.

Hope this helps,
Nick