tiles-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas LE BAS <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Re: I18nFactorySet in Tiles 2.2
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 15:01:55 GMT
Hi,

Not quite sure about it, but I think I18nFactorySet is only needed in
struts-tiles to support localized tiles-defs.xml files (i.e.
tiles-defs_en.xml, tiles-defs_fr.xml, etc...).

If this is indeed the case, good news: this is supported out of the box
in tiles 2, no need for a "factory set".

Did I address your concern?

Nick.

PS: if you set "completeAutoload=true", you should be aware of this bug
when mixing wildcards and l10n:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TILES-547.