tiles-users mailing list archives

From Mick Semb Wever <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Tiles 3
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 11:13:02 GMT
> I saw that there are a new tiles's version , tiles 3, but i don't find more
> information about what change from version 2 to version 3. Where can i find
> more information?

Tiles-3 is soon to be released as beta quality. Everything has been
voted on now so it's just a matter of opening the flood gates to them.
I suspect that will happen in the next day or two...

Information about Tiles-3 you can find at
http://tiles.apache.org/framework/whats-new.html

The biggest news here is no doubt the new libraries "Autotag" and
"Request" which simplifies a lot of the code in Tiles and makes it more
your plain and simple templating system.

Other changes from the release notes
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.tiles.devel/460
of interest may be pluggable template logging/debugging and the
OptionsRenderer...

~mck

--
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

| http://github.com/finn-no | http://tech.finn.no |