tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Tiles decoration/run time composition/interaction between tiles
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 01:40:15 GMT
I'll just explain the use case: I want to create custom tags which require
source tags be included in the header. I would like these tags to work with
tiles somehow to achieve this. My component tags will just push strings
(paths to js files).

I am using tiles 2.2.2 in my project currently.

To complicate matters I am using the struts2-tiles-plugin (which sets
things up for me and I don't know how to set tiles parameters from there).
For instance I want to investigate using a mutable container but am
uncertain as how to get alter the setup struts2 provides.