tiles-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas LE BAS <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Re: Tiles decoration/run time composition/interaction between tiles
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 14:27:55 GMT
Hi!

I don't really understand your use case. Has it something to do with
including javascript/css in the <head> section to support your code in
the <body> section? Can you provide an example?

I don't think you need a mutable container for that, anyway.

But concerning the struts2 setup: as long as you don't use freemarker, I
believe you can just ignore StrutsTilesListener and use your own instead
(or one that is provided by Tiles).