tiles-users mailing list archives

From Dan Woodroffe <dan.woodro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help propagating attribute from view to templates
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 00:27:42 GMT

> A pleasure :)
>
> Please tell us when you've solved your problem if tiles helped!
>
> Nick

I'm a convert :-D once I started barking up the correct tree and got
 little help configuring the system to enable proper usage of the
expression attribute rather than trying to override attributes from the
view jsp we flew through migrating from Sitemesh to Tiles. Now we are able
to share page fragments across multiple applications using Tiles in
combination with overlays, the front end codebase is so much more
maintainable and extendable. Big thumbs up!