tiles-users mailing list archives

From Hernán <heam...@gmail.com>
Subject Tiles2 Internationalization
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:16:24 GMT
Hi there, I'm applying internationalization to a WebApp, and so far so
good, almost everything is working as expected. When the user accesses the
site, depending on its browser configuration he sees the web site in his or
her preferred language, if he or she decides to change the language, I
change the locale programmatically and it works as it should... The problem
is that I use Tiles2 and when changing the Locale programmatically, the
WebApp is not using the Tiles's definitions as it should... It keeps using
the definitions that are in the preferred language of the browser
configuration.
The question is then: how do I change Tiles locale programmatically as I
did in Struts2 with request_locale? Any ideas? I'm using Tiles 2.0.6
because this is the version that comes with struts2. Thank you.

--
Hernán