tiles-users mailing list archives

From jacky163com <jacky163...@163.com>
Subject Tiles 2.2.2 tag putAttribute does not work
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 14:42:01 GMT
In tiles-test-2.2.2 application, the <tiles:putAttribute> tag works.

But in my application it does not work. Value of the attribute, which is of type "string",
is always the value specified in tiles.xml. That is, the attribute value cannot be overridden.

I think there is something wrong in my tiles configuration. I tried to copy part of the configuration
from the tiles-test-2.2.2 application, but it still does not work.

What is the critical configuration for <tiles:putAttribute> tag to override an attribute
value?