tiles-users mailing list archives

From Kai <...@ich-geh-kaputt.de>
Subject Re: EL-Expression in definition ignores page-scope
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 22:39:47 GMT
Am 11.10.2011 11:16, schrieb Antonio Petrelli:
> See my modifications inline.

Thank you very much!
That solved my problem :)

> <c:forEach var="picture" items="${page.pictures}">
>   <li>
>     <!-- other "static" stuff -->
>     <t:insertAttribute name="extralinks" ignore="true">
>       <t:putAttribute name="picture" value="${picture}" />
>     </t:insertAttribute>
>   </li>
> </c:forEach>

I wasn't aware, that I can put a <t:putAttribute> inside a
<t:insertAttribute>. And because of that, I missunderstood that
solution, as you first mentioned it in your second answer. I always
thought, that this is only possible with <t:insertDefinition> or
<t:insertTemplate>.

I think, I am slowly beginnig to realise, how much stereoids tiles has
taken ;)

Greetings

kai