tiles-users mailing list archives

From Muneer Malik <tutti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MutableTilesContainer
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 19:41:41 GMT
ok - I was not sure if they were updated
since the webpages are not updated as well.

ok - I will look at the java docs.

I appreciate all your help here.

Thanking You,
Muneer

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com

--
Confidentiality Notice

THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR
THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THIS MESSAGE TO THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION,
DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THE COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY IMMEDIATELY AT
tutti786@gmail.com OR BY TELEPHONE AT 817-458-1764.

THANK YOU.