tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : Re : Error using Scriptlet inside tiles:putAttribute
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 07:24:50 GMT
2011/9/7 Adrian Gonzalez <adr_gonzalez@yahoo.fr>

> Back on the subject : if anyone is interested on scripting inside Tiles
> tag, I'll be happy to try and contribute a patch.
> If no, I certainly wont spent my time on something nobody - apart me - find
> usefull

That's not the right spirit.
What we do here at Apache is:
* for fun;
* for our everyday job.
In any case, we do it for ourselves: we need some thing, we develop it, we
distribute to the community. We don't do anything only because someone that
does not pay us asks it.
So if you need it develop it. If you wish you can share it with the
community hoping it is useful. After all, Linus built LInux for his own PC
;-)

Again please accept my excuses if I hurt someone. I didn't imply for anyone
> to develop the feature (it was just to raise an issue and track it - no more
> :) ).

It was never a problem, I love to receive critics, because I know that Tiles
is still alive ;-)

Best regards
Antonio