tiles-users mailing list archives

From Pistis Valentino <vale.pis...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception tag: attribute "header" not found
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 11:14:25 GMT
Hi,

im new in struts2 and tiles, my desire is to migrate a heavy web app
struts to struts2.
Now i'm in testing for use tiles, I want to make a page with 3 tags
attributes: header, body and footer.
I read a tutorial and it's seems simple for me, but  I encountered these errors:

Messages: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error executing tag:
Attribute 'header' not found

or also

Messages: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error executing tag:
Attribute 'body' not found

etc...

I don't know why, I following the guides or tested examples...

Have you a solution for this, please :) ... i'm almost sure this is a
config problem :)

Thank you so much in advance

Valentino