tiles-users mailing list archives

From Michael Oliver <moli...@corenttech.com>
Subject Re: Portlet Configuration
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:54:02 GMT
Greg,

Yes, here is what I am doing and not finding any examples or tutorials or
templates.

I have a Spring Web MVC application that uses Apache Tiles.

I want to ADD a Spring Portlet MVC configuration to it, for a Portlet to be
used in Liferay or any other JSR-168 Portal.

If I had a simple Hello world level Portlet using Apache Tiles, I could
probably go the rest of the way.  Of course best would be to have a Hello
World example using both Spring Portlet MVC Framework and Apache Tiles as
that would be most representative.