tiles-users mailing list archives

From Aditya Saraf <adi.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles Context not being published.
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:05:21 GMT
Also, my web.xml is configured with the following.

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>tiles</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.apache.tiles.web.startup.simple.SimpleTilesInitializerServlet</servlet-class>
  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
 </servlet>

Which means that I just need a tiles.xml in my WEB-INF directory.

Thanks,
Adi Saraf

--
Adi Saraf