tiles-users mailing list archives

From Aditya Saraf <adi.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles Context not being published.
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:54:11 GMT
Hi Antonio,

I finally got this resolved. The tiles container couldn't figure out the
correct context. I had multiple hosts sharing the same context (root). I had
to minimize this to one host and use the UrlRewrite servlet to direct
traffic to the one host through the other domain names.

In short I am not sure how tiles works for shared multiple hosts. Maybe that
is an incorrect configuration.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks,
Adi Saraf
On Aug 22, 2011 3:43 AM, "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com>
wrote:
> 2011/8/15 Aditya Saraf <adi.saraf@gmail.com>
>
>> Also, my web.xml is configured with the following.
>>
>> <servlet>
>> <servlet-name>tiles</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.tiles.web.startup.simple.SimpleTilesInitializerServlet</servlet-class>