tiles-users mailing list archives

From Aditya Saraf <adi.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Tiles Context not being published.
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:02:59 GMT
Hi,

When starting the tomcat server, I should be seeing something like this.

Publishing TilesContext for context:
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesApplicationContext
But I don't see anything like this, and hence none of my pages are showing
and throwing the following exception.

org.apache.tiles.definition.NoSuchDefinitionException: contactus.homepage
 at
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:625)
 at
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:321)
 at
org.apache.tiles.template.InsertDefinitionModel.end(InsertDefinitionModel.java:104)
 at
org.apache.tiles.jsp.taglib.InsertDefinitionTag.doTag(InsertDefinitionTag.java:278)
 at
org.apache.jsp.contactus_jsp._jspx_meth_tiles_005finsertDefinition_005f0(contactus_jsp.java:64)
 at org.apache.jsp.contactus_jsp._jspService(contactus_jsp.java:42)
 at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

Can someone help? My web application has been deployed as the root.

Thanks,
Adi Saraf