tiles-users mailing list archives

From Aditya Saraf <adi.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException insertDefinition.startTag
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:41:46 GMT
Hi Antonio,

I have an environment in which all the tiles definitions work perfectly. I
am trying to migrate everything to another environment. In my first
environment I see the log message, but in the second I don't see this
message. I guess my next question is, what should the container default to
and is this some how related to the context that the application is being
run in?

My only other option is to migrate all definitions to the root folder :(.

Thanks,
Adi Saraf

--
Adi Saraf