tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles Context not being published.
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:17:10 GMT
2011/8/22 Aditya Saraf <adi.saraf@gmail.com>

> Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I didn't want to duplicate the nodes
> (jsp,
> tiles) in every host. I guess I was looking for a clustering solution.

I think you have a misconception about clustering. Clustering node have
exactly the same code and resources, in other words each node has its
private copy of the same application.
The cluster manager will be able to do a load balancing selecting a node
among the ones in the cluster.

Probably you are confusing "clustering" with "distribution", like when you
put EJBs on a server, the webapp onto another, etc. That's a completely
different story.

Antonio