tiles-users mailing list archives

From purushotham kantevari <purush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tiles 2.0 + spring in weblogic 10.3
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:59:27 GMT
Dear All,

In Jasper reporting infrastructure I see the apache templates are defines
with file names starts with # .For example #login.jsp.

The above file is being included as template in another JSP file.

What exactly the files with files whose name starts with # are ment for?.
Are they pre-compiled template executable . I am not very sure of it.

Can some one helps me in understanding the same. And the also  jsp file
having template is not pre-compiling while deploying the application in
WebLogic 10.3

Thanks,
Puru Kante