tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache + tiles2 layout problem
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 07:17:28 GMT
2011/4/5 Sameera Gayan <sameera@rcapl.com>

> Thanks for the reply, I have been working with java web projects around 6
> months and I think I can manage basics (JEE). :D.. And I'll be thankful if
> you could direct me to some resources / examples of 'TilesDispatchServlet'
> usage examples

Currently the only example I am aware of is tiles-test webapp, available in
Tiles distribution or here;
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tiles/framework/trunk/tiles-test-pom
(it is a modularized Maven project with three modules, tiles-test contains
the "real" code you need)
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tiles/framework/trunk/tiles-test-pom>It has
a single link that uses the definition filter: "Test Tiles Definition
Filter" (yeah I know, there's a typo, not "definition" but "decoration").

HTH
Antonio