tiles-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Stefaniuk <daniel.stefan...@gmail.com>
Subject prepare attribute
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:30:56 GMT
Hi

I would like to use object (UIBootstrap.Dojo) created in the layout inside
of a view (content). This is an example:

<head>
<%
    UIBootstrap.Dojo dojo = new UIBootstrap.Dojo();
    // save Dojo Toolkit bootstrap object to allow further configration in a
view
    request.setAttribute("dojo", dojo);
%>
<!-- this is the place I want to execute content but output it later on -->
<%= new UIBootstrap().setDojo(dojo) %>
</head>
    <tiles:insertAttribute name="content" />

The problem with that solution is that the UIBootstrap.Dojo object is
outputted before content is rendered. Any amendments made to
UIBootstrap.Dojo object inside of a view are done too late.

Is there any way to execute content but output it later on?

Thanks

Daniel