tiles-users mailing list archives

From tigana.flu...@gmail.com
Subject Overriding attributes at runtime
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:56:31 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Spring MVC and I have to so something really simple but I
cant figure out what to do. I have a "title" attribute that i use in my
layout page, how do I set the value of the "title" attribute
dynamically? I would want to use a variable returned from the controller
as my title lets say my model is a Person and I would like to use that
person's name as my title.

I assume Im gonna do runtime overriding on the child template itself but
how? I can imagine this is really simple but I've tried my best but I'm
confused.

Regards,