tiles-users mailing list archives

From Muneer Malik <tutti...@gmail.com>
Subject Tiles help
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 02:53:54 GMT
I am using tiles 2 in struts 2  via a plugin. I believe the way tiles
2 is rendering the definition using forward. Is there a way we can use
'redirect' instead of a forward?

Do I need to make changes how the render is being implemented ?

Any help/guidance would be very much appreciated.

Muneer

--
Confidentiality Notice
-------------------------------

THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THIS
MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THE COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY IMMEDIATELY AT tutti786@gmail.com OR BY TELEPHONE
AT 817-458-1764.

THANK YOU.