tiles-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Stefaniuk <daniel.stefan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Tiles definitions within one application
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:29:48 GMT
I would like to keep definitions separated for the clarity. Both
applications 'app1' and 'app2' are in fact two different applications that
live in the same web application. I know, it sounds stupid but I try to fit
new design style in a very old application structure. There is no option to
redesign it.

I looked at the 'Defining Multiple Containers' in the documentation. Thanks,
Antonio. However, I'm not sure how can I use it. Do I have to create a
listener for each configuration file? Then, how will I link it with an XML
file? Is there any real-world example on the web of this?

Thanks

Daniel Stefaniuk