tiles-users mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.1.8.1 with tiles 2.1.4
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 23:46:05 GMT
I haven't seen a tutorial on it.  Since I use Spring with Struts and Tiles,
I created some wrapper objects around the Tiles configuration object so that
I could initialize and configure Tiles from the Spring
applicationContext.xml.  I keep meaning to talk to Antonio about possibly
changing the main Tiles configuration classes to allow Spring configuration
directly, but unfortunately I keep running out of time.  The same strategy
may work for you.  I'm not sure how directly useful my classes would be,
they use other features of my framework, but I can send them to you to look
at if you're interested.
  (*Chris*)