tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.1.8.1 with tiles 2.1.4
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 07:27:59 GMT
2010/8/5 Ken <ken.mcwilliams@aerose.com>:
> Here are some questions:
> 1) There is a struts2-tiles-plugin-2.1.8.1.jar included with Struts2...
> Will it work with the current version of Tiles?
> 2) Can I configure tiles to work with struts but not as a plug in?  That
> is tiles is stand alone... but still is able to catch the struts
> results?
>
> Sorry some of you will think this should be in the Struts forums,

I am one of those :-D
Sincerely I think that there is a big misunderstanding: at present
time, it seems that no active Struts 2 developer is interested in
Struts/Tiles integration.
So I say: make your own (or correct the old one) and post it as a
contribution. Stop complaining and start contributing.

Antonio