tiles-users mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Ali <shahbaz....@avanzasolutions.com>
Subject Which Tiles version to use with JSF 1.2
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:17:14 GMT
Hi all,

My application is built on JSF 1.2 and I am using Myfaces 1.2.9 as
implementation for JSF. Further I am using Tomahawk 1.1.9 as JSF
extension. I need to know which version of Tiles would be more compatible in
this case? Any help will be appreciated.

--
Regards,

Syed Shahbaz Ali
Senior Software Engineer
Core Development Group
Avanza Solutions
Tel: +92 21 567 5240 - 42
Direct : +92 333 334 8865
Fax: +92 567 5244

Disclaimer
“The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain
proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipients, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. No
liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for
whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No
warranty is given that this email is free of viruses.”