tiles-users mailing list archives

From heamaya <heam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Tiles 2 Freemarker Integration
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:27:11 GMT

Thank you, the exception has disappeared! Problem solved. Now I get a
message:
HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL... But it
seems this is a struts 2 problem and not a tiles 2 problem, is this correct?

I would like to evacuate some doubts:

When I write a definition in the xml file can it be a freemarker template?

	<definition name="administratorBase"
template="/ftl/administrator/layout.ftl" >
		<put-attribute name="header" value="/ftl/header.ftl" type="freemarker" />
		<put-attribute name="menu" value="/ftl/administrator/menu.ftl"
type="freemarker" />
		<put-attribute name="footer" value="/ftl/footer.ftl" type="freemarker" />
	</definition>

In the freemarker template /ftl/administrator/layout.ftl defined in the
definition above is this line necessary?

 <#assign tiles=JspTaglibs["http://tiles.apache.org/tags-tiles"]>