tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error rendering tile java.lang.NullPointerException
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:33:44 GMT
2010/3/25  <Nilakandan.Velu@cognizant.com>:
> Actually before I update the Struts-tiles to Tiles 2.0.5 , there was no such exceptiion
but my page was blank.

This means that something was wrong before the upgrade.

> After that I updated the JSPTilesViewHandler to JSPTilesTwoViewHandler in managed_beans.xml
and navigation_rules.xml files and then updated the tiles to tiles2.0.5.

> Deleted the existing struts-tiles.tld from /Web-inf and copied the jsp-tiles.tld from
the jar into the /Web-inf directory.

Seems OK to me. Before saying to you "contact MyFaces team about it",
I ask you to debug your application and see why that line throws a NPE
and post here your results.

Antonio