tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles-2.2.2 release?
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:44:03 GMT
2010/3/22 Mck <mick@semb.wever.org>:
> Is there any timeframe for the 2.2.2 release?

Like all the Apache project there is no timeframe.

> Is there a shortlist of must-have fixes?

Sure:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12311046&fixfor=12314702

> anything to help make it happen?

If you post patches to these bugs, I will surely apply them. If you
post JUnit test cases to those bugs, the release will be done ASAP.
Moreover there is a bigger hurdle: the release of Velocity Tools 2.0.
This version is still in beta, and until this version comes out, I
doubt Tiles will become GA.

I must admit that I'm starting being bored by the fact that I am the
only active developer here, and currently there is only one
contributor (you :-) ) that helps me a bit.
I am currently having fun in the sandbox, preparing the future Tiles 3.
If someone provides patches I will be more than happy to apply them.
If no one helps me, you can wait for 2.2.2 until the heat death of the
universe.

Sorry
Antonio