tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Locales and refresh()
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:49:03 GMT
2010/3/10 Jeff Reichenberg <jreichenberg@hotwire.com>:
> It all works fine, except in the case described below where refresh() /sometimes/ does
not pick up the definition changes.  Thoughts on whether we are misconfigured or if this
a bug in the framework are appreciated...
> The notion of refresh() relying on a global cache of last mod dates that can be updated
when only a single locale is processed appears to be an issue.  Bug or misuse?

Bug indeed. IIRC, when a top definition file is changed (in the sense
of locale hierarchy), lower definition maps are not invalidated.
Please open a JIRA issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TILES
Attach a test case if possible, possibly with a Maven war structure.
If you post a patch, your issue will be processed faster.

Thanks for the report!
Antonio