tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Gallagher, Jim \(UK Europe Middle East & Group Functions, Technology Services\)" <Jim.Gallag...@rbs.co.uk>
Subject RE: Issue with retrieving Tiles definitions in code
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:39:56 GMT
Antonio,

Thanks for all your help on this.

I've managed to fix it, using a rather inelegant approach of including the roles logic further
up the dependency chain for the definitions, rather than further down.

I understand your point about moving to Tiles 2.x, but we're using mandated codebases here,
and the standards people take a little while to certify releases for use!

                                 Regards,

                                         Jim

Jim Gallagher,
Core Web Security,
Group Technology Solutions,
Royal Bank of Scotland,
Parkgate Business Park,
Parkgate Street,
Dublin 8.
RBS Depot Code: DUB

ITS: 			7-4171-7167
External:		+353-1-648 7167
Internet mail: 	jim.gallagher@rbs.co.uk
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.