tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: Problem switching to Tiles 2.2.1
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:44:16 GMT
Antonio,

Thanks.  This happens to be my first time moving up to SLF4J, and this
line

These dependencies are present in the lib directory of the binary
distribution;

in http://tiles.apache.org/framework/getting_started.html >
Installation led me to think everything necessary was in the lib, even
though the line

SLF4J (API and an implementation) ....

should have told me. ):-   Maybe it would help (save you from more
people like me) if this was added:

These dependencies (except for a SLF4J implementation) are present in
the lib directory of the binary distribution;

Cheers,
Ken