tiles-users mailing list archives

From Sam Lawrence <...@fsbtech.com>
Subject multiple containers
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 17:37:49 GMT
Hi,

I've just been working through implementing a system with multiple
containers using tiles version 2.2.1. Previously I had been using the
KeyedDefinitionsFactory classes, but these are now deprecated.

I have it working, although I have found two places that I think may
contain bugs in tiles-jsp. GetAsStringTag (line 313) and
InsertAttributeTag (line 312) both use JspUtil.getContainer rather than
JspUtil.getCurrentContainer. This switches back to the default container
rather than sticking with the container defined in the request scope.

Let me know if this sounds right. Hope it's some use.

Kind regards,

Sam.