tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To use Velocity together with Tiles
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:00:14 GMT
2010/2/22 a3g <gaurav.del@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Antonio, please pardon me for this silly question. How wil. I use
> extended class (extend one of the two classes you mentioned) as I am
> currently configuring tiles in my spring config file and I do not supply any
> attribute renderer there. Can you please help me out in this?

This is a hard question. AFAIK, Spring does not support Tiles 2.2.x,
only 2.1.x where Velocity support is not present.
However I think that you could take a look at these issues:
http://jira.springframework.org/browse/SPR-5609
http://jira.springframework.org/browse/SPR-6097
I can't help anymore in this, sorry. You should ask the Spring team about it.

Antonio