tiles-users mailing list archives

From Xabier Burgos Gimeno <xabier.bur...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: [POLL] Tiles-Velocity support: are you using it?
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:38:02 GMT
1) Yes, we're using it, in fact that's been our only reason to go for Tiles 2.2 instead of
the (we think) more stable (and supported by Spring 2.5 / 3.0)  2.1 .
2) It's Great, although we think it lacks a lot of documentation, specially the integration
with Velocity.
3) Not much since we're at the very begining stages of the project and it wouldn't suppose
an impact, but probably it won't be the same for others.

Xabier.

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com>
Para: users@tiles.apache.org
Enviado: lun,18 enero, 2010 08:22
Asunto: [POLL] Tiles-Velocity support: are you using it?

Hello Tiles users.
As you may know, Tiles 2.2 series added, among other things, support
for Velocity.
Since we would like to change the API in this particular module, we
wish to know some things about your user experience.

1) Are you using it?ur
2) What do you think of its usability?
3) If we drop the tag-like tools (i.e. the ones that may have "start"
and "end" call) in favour of custom directives, are your projects
impacted?

Thanks for your time.

Antonio