tiles-users mailing list archives

From Brian Stewart <Brian.Stew...@ahom.com>
Subject RE: JSPX
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:03:03 GMT
I just tried this Doctype/html tag in my code and don't get your error.  Maybe it is originating
from Spring?

Regards,
Brian Stewart

-----Original Message-----
From: bendg [mailto:ben.d.gill@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:58 AM
To: users@tiles.apache.org
Subject: JSPX

Hi,

Getting this exception:

Caused by: org.apache.tiles.TilesException: Error including path
'/WEB-INF/layou
ts/standard.jspx'. PWC6302: Error reading file
"/WEB-INF/layouts/standard.jspx"
        at
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.
java:427)
        at
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.
java:370)
        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles2.TilesView.renderMergedOut
putModel(TilesView.java:75)
        at
org.springframework.js.ajax.tiles2.AjaxTilesView.renderMergedOutputMo
del(AjaxTilesView.java:115)
        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView
.java:257)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.ServletMvcView.doRender(Servl
etMvcView.java:50)
        at
org.springframework.webflow.mvc.view.AbstractMvcView.render(AbstractM

as Tiles does not seem to like the doctype in one of my tiles:

    xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" version="2.0"
    xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"
    xmlns:portlet="http://java.sun.com/portlet"
    xmlns:spring="http://www.springframework.org/tags"