tiles-users mailing list archives

From Rick Mangi <Rick.Ma...@nick.com>
Subject Re: Tiles Definition Files From a Jar or War
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:23:24 GMT
Correct. The war overlay just copies the files from an external war
dependency into your local webapp at assembly time, so all of your tiles
defs and jsp fragments wind up in your war file's webapp directory. We use a
convention that tiles defs all go in WEB-INF/tiles-defs/ and then we pull
them all in with a wildcard. Some are from our webapp, some from an included
war.