tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ignacio Enriquez <nach...@gmail.com>
Subject using tiles with Struts ajax tags
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 01:02:50 GMT
Hi,

I wonder if is possible to use tiles inside struts tags like <sx:div>
or <sx:tabbedpanel> to reload partial content of my page. (load the
result of a form)

Probably the usual way will be to use ajax calls and all that stuff
but I don't know ajax, so I wonder if tiles can be helpful here.

For example: (this is part of a jsp)

<sx:tabbedpanel id="test">
<sx:div label="tab1" href="FormRegistration.action">TILED-JSP </sx:div>
<sx:div label="tab2" href="Another.action"> ANOTHER-TILED-JSP </sx:div>
</sx:tabbedpanel>

where  TILE-JSP would be a jsp containing a tile with a form inside of it.
What I really want to do is to have the result of the tab containing
the form   inside the same tab and no another completely new jsp
reloaded.

Or maybe is this a Struts question?

Thanks in advance.

Ignacio