tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ignacio Enriquez <nach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NEWBIE] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesListener
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 00:44:39 GMT
Thanks for your fast reply.

I actually found the reason and solved it.
I have noticed that actually there is no recent documentation for
using struts 2.1.6  with Tiles 2.2.0 plugin (At least not Info I
found)

I was trying to do the simple product input form application and I
didn't know I was  supposed to add

commons-beanutils-VERSION.jar
commons-collections-VERSION.jar
commons-digest-VERSION.jar

 besides
tiles-api-VERSION.jar
tiles-core-VERSION.jar
tiles-servlet-VERSION.jar
tiles-jsp-VERSION.jar

And Besides:
THERES IS A BUG WITH TILES PLUGIN
THE PROJECT IN ECLIPSE WILL NOT IF YOU HAVE BLANK SPACES IN YOUR
WORKSPACE PATH!!!
This is the second time I found a bug like this in apache projects.
I also found the same bug in Hadoop APIs.

It took me like 3 hours to discover this.

--
慶應義塾大学大学院 理工学研究科